Excel AddIn for Facebook is a powerful tool that lets you connect directly to Facebook data with Microsoft Excel. Use Excel to search, overall read, write and update your Facebook feeds and more. Massive imports, exports, updates, data cleansing and de-duplication, Excel-based data analysis, and more. It allows you to download and analyze your ad performance data from your Facebook ad accounts in Microsoft Excel 2016. You can create a report that includes data from multiple advertising accounts and customize the data.
Excel AddIn For Facebook With Serial Key Full Version Free Download
Excel AddIn for Facebook to find the most effective placements for your ads in your ad accounts. Now You can run a report to see the different installations used in your ads and the cost of the results for each ad. You can then use Excel to compare them. You just launched a new FB advertising campaign, and it seems to be running smoothly.
The only problem is that you have seven other ad campaigns running, and you need to keep an eye on your progress and make sure you are not ending your budget. It is reported to be ready to save the day. With the addition of the software, you can create a report showing the performance of your ads, ad sets, and campaigns. You can dig further and further by demographics, and actions taken on ads.
You can filter from multiple options, and you only want to show the data you want to see. To get started with this software, install this ad. You will need to sign in with your Facebook account, and then you will be able to create and download reports. Refresh the data in your reports as often as you need. You can refresh your data once a day or every 15 minutes. It tools on your Facebook advertising reports. Take a look at your ad performance data and make your analysis using Excel’s Pivot Tables or other tools.
- Download full performance statistics from your advertising accounts.
- .You can report the performance of your campaigns.
- Ad sets, or ads and see errors by the demographic process, ad actions, or overtime.
- You can also filter data based on date ranges, shipping status, advertising goals, placement, and more.
- Create a report to download your ad performance data from multiple ad accounts.
- You don’t have to export reports from each of your advertising accounts to Power Editor.
- You don’t have to be a developer or work with a Facebook marketing partner.
- Create and save custom templates so you can quickly customize the information you need.
- Use one of our pre-made templates to get started.
- Update your reports as often as you need, whether once a week or every 15 minutes.
- Get your ad performance data and create your analysis using Excel’s axis tables or other tools.
- Add-on capabilities.
- I can read and modify your document.
- Send data to the internet.
Excel AddIn for Facebook for Excel combines the power of Excel with your Facebook ad accounts. It is an essential tool to analyze ad performance statistics, but exporting multiple Facebook accounts into an Excel worksheet requires time and effort. You can quickly run a single report to download data from multiple ad accounts, helping you save time and work faster.
- Both Page Insights and Post Insights metrics available.
- No account or query restrictions subject to API limits.
- Supports both segmented and unsegmented metrics.
- Returns Post metrics for Posts made during the date range.
- All Facebook Insights metrics available.
- Flexible date range options.
One of the largest aspects of digital marketing distinguishing it from traditional forms of advertising is the amount of information available in near real-time information on consumer attributes and behaviors relating directly to the marketer’s efforts. The data we accrue can be used to immediately measure the success of a campaign, evaluate the best strategies for a brand, and pivot in search of ever-improving performance, ensuring the money invested is well spent. When it comes to utilizing data for PPC, three sequential tasks emerge in cyclical rotation:
How To Install:
- Open the latest version running on your Computer and Exit. If the is in the system tray, right-click on it and then select Exit to exit the system tray software.
- Uninstall the program and remove all files and folders of the system. C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 8 (for 32-bit PC) C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\(for 64-bit PC) percent AppData percent \IObit\) Reboot your computer.
- Install the new version, then install it manually.
Excel AddIn For Facebook